What is acerola cherry ?
Acerola cherry is a fruit. It is rich in vitamin C, and also contains vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and phytofactors. People use it for medicine. Acerola is used to treat or prevent scurvy, a disease caused by vitamin C deficiency. Acerola is also used for preventing heart disease, “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis), blood clots, and cancer. Some people use it to treat the common cold, pressure sores, bleeding in the eye (retinal hemorrhages), tooth decay, gum infections, depression, hay fever, and collagen disorders. Athletes use acerola for improving physical endurance.
Acerola cherry Uses & Effectiveness
- Enriched with vitamin C is a natural antioxidant.
- Treating the common cold and allergy protection
- Helps in the synthesis of collagen, making skin glow
- Antioxidants slow down the degeneration of the body and skin Tooth decay
Highlights of acerola cherry
- Acerola Cherry Extract 1000 mg extracts are manufactured under the PIC/s GMP. All active ingredients were imported from the United States (USA) factories with the research that has been the standard of pharmaceutical manufactured
Properties of all active ingredients compound
- Grape Seed Extract 40 mg enriched with antioxidants OPC is a highly effective relief of cold symptoms.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids 100 mg helps the high efficiency absorption of vitamin C
- Pomegranate Extract 50 mg enriched vitamin C with antioxidants.
- Carrot Extract 30 mg contains beta-carotene and vitamin A that is the natural excellent skin whitening skin
- Tomato Extract 30 mg enriched vitamin C to help build collagen